Revision 1 as of 2006-01-10 17:27:34
initial todo list
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
This is the general todo list for the page_replace work:
- port the page replace policy code to -mm this includes adding some abstractions in order to accommodate the swap migration work of christoph lameter.
- port the CART policies (with and without cyclic extension) to the shiny new policy framework.
- come up with good benchmarks showing both:
- that the new code doesn't degrade performance; and
- that it does improve the expected scenarios.
- document it.
- have I mentioned benchmarks?
- trick andrew to accept the patches.